Monday 28 May 2012

You've Got Mail

Waiting for my mail at Kowloon, Hong Kong in March 2007
Have you ever had a cyber relationship before? Well, it is interesting although it may be very risky because the relationship that  develops through the internet maybe illicit although not in all circumstances. That is the power of internet. It brought people so much closer together despite of the distance from anywhere in the world. At present, cyber relationship has becoming a norm as people are so obsesses with social networking platforms like Facebook, MySpace, hi5 and many more. Well, frankly...I don't really have anything against cyber relationship. It depends on you actually. How capable are you to handle relationship that  is actually don't exist for real. There is some public misconception that finding partners through internet is only for those who are desperate for relationships. But for some, it is the only way that they could find someone according to their criteria without fear of commitment as it creates a convenient atmosphere where busy people can meet those with common interests & lifestyles. Is the question how many succeed building up the relationship till death do they apart? Well Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan had done it.  So, why waste the technology challenge? 

Kathleen wrote an email to Joe in You've Got Mail:

~Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don’t really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So goodnight, dear void ~

No comments:

Post a Comment