Monday 21 May 2012

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

With Elton John at Madame Tassauds Las Vegas in July 2011
Monday Blues...everybody is grumbling & groaning about Monday, not willing to let go the Lazy Sunday. Thinking of what to wear to work, waking up early in the morning, going through the bad traffic, dealing with new stacks of work and so on and on. I was in that circle of society whom hates Monday...yessss no doubt but it turn out to be different since I work in my new office early this year. It's funny to find myself looking forward for Monday & excited about the loads of work that need to be done. When I lay back & think of why there is no more Monday Blues for me, then I realize of one good reason....I am Stress-Free!!! Great boss, friendly co-workers, healthy working environment, interesting job and yessss....the most important thing is that surrounding with great choice of food. Talking about boss, oppssss he just came down to see me personally to say hello & how are things been doing (while I am writing this notes hehehe)...wowww...he seems to smell something fishy here...hahaha....it's ok boss, my work is done for the day....Nevertheless, Monday has always giving the heartache to most of us. If Mondays still kept on torturing you, then may be it's time for you to switch your career...believe me, you may be better off to new career with better pay & better prospect....I've done that & happy with my decision. So no more Monday Blues for me. Let's cheer everybody up today & sing along Elton John's I Guess That's What They Call It The Blues.....


No comments:

Post a Comment