Sunday 20 May 2012

Unconditional Love

City of Love in October 2010
Do you believe in love? I believe most of us do. True love is unconditional. This means that we love that person exactly as who they are, before and after no matter how they will change in future and we will always be there for them. Loving someone through their flaws and all, accepting and embracing each others differences and compromising with their offerings. But it is easier said than done, right? For me, loving someone should comes in package - honesty, compromise, respect. These three words should always be applied in a relationship - with parents, siblings, partners, husband, wife, children and those we care so much. I remember when I was little, I started believing in love when Mak (mom) sees Abah (dad) smelly & sweaty after his football game and still hugs him & says that he is the most good looking man & makes her the most luckiest person in the entire universe. It touches my heart & believes that I will find that true love someday...found one actually hehehe.... So why wait??? Let's cherish your loved ones with a hug a day from today...it won't cost a thing :)



2 comments:

  1. wahhh dah ada blog :)) keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalo ada topik yg best...let me know lah ye...kena cakap omputih jek sbb reader akak international gitu hehehe

    ReplyDelete