Monday 21 May 2012

Life Is Like A Roller Coaster

Enjoying rides at 6 Flags Magic Mountain, USA in July 2011
I love roller coaster ride. It gives me the thrill before, excitement during & satisfaction after the ride. I know not many have the guts to ride on but they should at least try once in  their life time. You can really scream as loud as you can & even cried till you drop and yet nobody cares. The thrilling part is the big drop then ups an downs all over again. Just like part of our life. We do have our ups & downs in our job, relationship or marriage. The worst part is when the big drop emerge in our life but it will definitely make us stronger & wiser as a human being. I've been through that roller coaster ride myself. But I believe mine is not as terrifying as others. At certain stage we may have to accept the downs with in an open mind & part of our sacrifice in life. This will lead us to be a better person, appreciate one another & value life before its too late. So, grab your ticket, wait in line, jump in the front seat & enjoy your roller coaster ride....SCREAMMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment