Tuesday 22 May 2012

Been There...Done That...

Diving team at Perhentian Island, Malaysia in March 2010
When I got stuck in the bad traffic, I've always imagine that I was actually somewhere else. A place that I can breathe the salty air, listen to the wave splash & get wet in the deep blue sea. How I wish I got stuck in an island rather in the bad traffic. Your mind will feel at ease at all time without worrying about the hustle & bustle of the busy city. Taking a break off from work twice a year  for at least a week is a smart thing to do. I don't usually plan. It will take me just less than a month to decide where to go for the next vacation. I even took  a short notice to travel on solo vacation to LA for about 3 weeks just to ease my mind. It was adventurous & fun travelling alone across the globe but not as exciting as diving in the deep blue ocean. You will be fascinating by the sea creatures & corals that welcome you anytime time of the day and night. Hundreds of colorful fish swimming along with you, turtles waving hello, sharks giving their best teeth smile, octopus dancing with the waves.....too many to tell over this little post. Come on just pack your bag, get a flight ticket & fly to your dream destination. Travelling solo this year perhaps????

No comments:

Post a Comment