Thursday 24 May 2012

Me, Myself & I

Me & my baby on the way to Frasier's Hill, Malaysia in October 2011
Since I started writing, I've shared 14 posts on various topics based on my experiences in life. I am glad that many have read & reached  1000 readers within 9 days. Majority are from Malaysia, USA & Middle East. Thank you readers for your support. Let me share you more about myself. I live & work in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. It's more of a love hate relationship. Love the food, malls & hang-out places but hate the traffic especially on rainy days. Like many, I've always look forward for weekends and holidays. Cruising to popular  local destinations with my baby is my favorite past time. To beaches, hills, villages and anywhere just to scout for something different like food, culture & scenery. Hobbies? Well, hard to describe because too little time for my hobby session, scuba diving at my favorite dive spot in Perhentian Island, Malaysia. Just got back from there last month actually & wish I could stay there longer. Sports? Nahhhh....That's the ugly side of me. I avoid activities that make me sweat, unless if I got stuck under the hot sun or the air-conditioner is broken hehehe Well, what matters most is that readers enjoy reading my posts and gain some good tips from various topics. I am open to criticism, comments & suggestions on my writing skills, compelling topics and creativity to improve further on my Eat....Pray....Love.... (watch the movie, then you will see :p) Enjoy reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment