Wednesday 23 May 2012

Break The Wall & Stand Tall

Graceful peacock at Avillion Port Dickson, Malaysia in July 2011
As a human being, we sometimes feel scared out of our wits & think of  how other people will perceive us. This happens when we have lost our self confidence that affected us beyond our control. I have been through that stage before. It was the beginning of my career. Well, at the of early 20s, just graduated, no working experience, bus ride to work, spending that little portion of salary to buy clothes only during Sale. Life was simple & moderate. I really enjoyed myself. But at work, adjusting myself to the new kind of environment was quite tough especially adapting myself to fussy & quick-tempered boss. I realized that when you faces that kind of situation, you will loss your self-confidence. Well...time flies...I've gained so much through my various companies in building up my self confidence. Let me give you some tips 1) Always dress-up sharp to work because it will carry your personality well 2) Walk fast with good heels shoes for ladies & leather shoes for men 3) Sit up straight with good posture, head up & make eye contact 4) Compliment your co-workers because by looking at the best in others, indirectly you will bring out the best in yourself 5) Always choose to sit in front & speak up by making effort to speak at least once in every group discussion or meeting. These are just some tips that you may think a bit cliche but trust me, it will help you to be noticed by your boss & co-workers in the positive manner. Girls....I think point no. 1 should be executed ASAP.....let's go shopping for some clothes at Zara and M&S  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment