Thursday 17 May 2012

Mak...You Are The Queen Of My Heart

Beautiful Mak, me, Apan & Ojan at West Hartford, Connecticut in 1980
13 May 2012 was Mother's Day. A day where we appreciate our mothers in extra special way. It was a bit tough for me to decide on how to surprise Mak with that X-factor in celebrating her special day. Last year, we went for breakfast at Shangri-La & surprised her with bouquet of flowers & her favourite Issey Miyake perfume. This year, I finally decided to bring her for a day-trip to East Coast (sounded strange right hehe). Well, nothing is impossible for Mak. Treated her with ikan patin masak tempoyak at Temerloh, picnic at Telok Chempedak beach & tea at the famous Kemaman Kopitiam. It was fun & enjoyable trip. But what matter most is that Mak was happy & our love blossoms each day in our little secret garden. Love you Mak with all my heart & soul!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment