Saturday 16 June 2012

Abah, You Are The King of My Heart

In loving memories ~ Othman Mansor (1943-1982)
Abah (dad) has left us for 30 years already. It was a tragic one to my family. He fell in the bathroom at about 2am then within  less than an hour, he was pronounced gone forever by the paramedic due to heart problem. He was 39 years old. I was 9 years old at that time. I couldn't accept the news & broke into tears in my cousin's arms, Kak Sham. It was the most unforgettable moment in my entire life. Lost the most closest person I have ever had. I was like his shadow. Being the first child in the family, I was very attached to abah & mak (mom) admitted it because daughter will always be dad's favorite. 

Although I had abah for 9 years, but the feelings of loving & respecting him are always in my heart. He was the best abah in the entire world. He was very strict in education as he was a lecturer by profession but he knew how to make his children having fun & laughter. Every weekend, after dinner, I will have to perform for abah & mak to watch while having cekodok (banana balls) and tea. I love to sing & dance. So that session was my favorite part. Sometimes I would perform with my cousins whom we invited over for the night. It was the best memories ever.

Abah, you are still my number one hero in my life. No one can replace you in my heart. I love you so much abah. All the memories are still fresh in my mind & I will treasure them till the end of my life. Happy Father's Day abah & to all the abahs in the world. My prayers are always be with you.....Al-Fatihah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment