Monday 2 July 2012

Sleeping Beauty

My darling niece, Mya Elisha in October 2011
Apart from eat & shop, my favorite past time is sleep. Can't deny it but sleep is the best medicine to cure your restless day at work. I will definitely be in bed by 10pm on weekdays because for me, a good night sleep will make me an active person at work.


My darling nephew in May 2011


I will share with you on how to have a good night sleep for at least 6-8 hours per night:-
1) You must keep a regular sleep schedule by sleeping & waking up at the same time everyday. Like me, my regular sleeping time is 10pm and always up awake by 6am. Thus, I have a good 8 hours sleep daily. Also avoid taking your nap unless you you need to make up of few lost hours of your sleep


I am easily doze asleep even when travelling - March 2010
2) Increase light exposure during the day and set a dim ambiance by night time as melatonin in your body helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle. Melatonin production is controlled by light exposure, so brain will actively stimulate your mind to stay awake & alert. 
Mya is too tired to find a good spot to rest - October 2010
3) I believe in creating a relaxing bedtime routine by keeping noise down, on the air condition for cooling temperature and a comfortable bed and pillow. A consistent effort to relax & unwind before bed will give you a deep & fruitful sleep.

My cutie pie fell asleep on Aunty's shoulder - June 2012
4) We should eat right & get regular exercise in the day time. Avoid heavy meal before bedtime. Also to avoid too much liquid & caffeine before we go to bed. If you were too hungry, then take sandwich, cereal or a banana as you bedtime snack.

Both fell asleep after a long day with Aunty - February 2012
If you've tried the tips above and still struggling with sleep problems, you may have  a sleep disorder that requires professional treatment. Avoid using pills as they will bring side effects in the future. For me, a good sleep reflects a person with less stress, less problems & a happy mind!!!!!








2 comments: