Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Happiest Place On Earth

My darling niece, Mya Elisha & nephew Arif Aamil Hamka
It is the happiest place on earth. Children from all around the world dream to be there. Even adults too!! Happy faces are everywhere. Laughing, giggling, smiling....are seen at all faces. Once you got in, you wish that you will stay there forever. Yesss.....it is a happy land. Young o& old, boys & girls, mommy & daddy, brothers & sisters....all are having so much fun.

Disneyland Paris in October 2007
Thank you Mr Walt Disney for creating  such an extra ordinary amusement park that gives happiness to all visitors. I remember my first exposure on Disneyland was through a television show called The Mickey Mouse Club. Love watching a group of children singing M...I...C...see you real soon K...E...Y... why because we love you M...O...U...S...E... From that moment, I have always dream to visit Disneyland & meet up with Mickey Mouse :)

With Mickey Mouse at Disneyland Resort
Anaheim in July 2011
I think being a child makes you extra special because most of your wishes will come true. Yes, true enough. My wish came true in 1981 when my late Abah (dad) brought me & family to Disney World Florida for vacation (and I am still trying to dig out the photos for sharing :p). It was the happiest moment I have ever had. I felt that I was really dreaming when I met Mickey Mouse in person. No words can describe my feelings at that time.


Disneyland Hong Kong in March 2010
Well, now grown up and still I will not missed out any opportunity to visit Disneyland any where in the world. In Asia, there 2 countries with Disney signature which are Hong Kong Disneyland, Tokyo Disney Resort. Soon another Disney Resort will be opened in Shanghai by 2016. So far, I've been 4 times to Hong Kong Disneyland. Personally, the overall ambiance are similar but a bit smaller so 1-day is enough to walk around hehe


With Goofy at Disneyland Resort Aneheim in July 2011
So many activities you can do there like fun rides, photos with Disney's characters, shopping merchandising, watching parade & fireworks, band performances and many more. Of course it's a must for me to snap photos with all my favorite characters despite having to queue for hours. Also collecting my photo at the counter after my Space Mountain ride hehehe


Disneyland Resort Anaheim in October 2009
After each visit, I will definitely mesmerize all the things and fun  activities  that I have done in my little secret Mickey Mouse diary. I am blessed that I have that many golden opportunities to visit Disneyland. I will make another wish that to bring my whole family especially my sweet adorable little niece Mya Elisha & Nephew Arif Aamil Hamka to visit their favorite friends Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Anaheim LA soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment